“David’s insightful take on how to both unleash and control one’s own creativity is particularly relevant in today’s world, where new ideas and innovation are becoming a key part of our everyday lives.”
Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
"Go ahead, write in this book. I dare you. David’s writing will change you, possibly forever."
Seth Godin - author of the Icarus Deception
"We use a lot of external speakers and the feedback from our audience was that David was one of the best they ever have seen. I agree. His message is perfect for this moment in our industry where things are moving quickly and we need to innovate our way forward."
Andrew Sage • Cisco Systems, Vice President
• The Climate Clock will be presented at the G7 Summit in Quebec City.
• David spook at Google Toronto on Artificial Intelligence and Creativity, in May 2018.
• David hosted a public panel and conversation with the lead researchers from Google Brain, Facebook AI, Deepmind, and Element AI at the Ingenium Canada Museum of Science and Innovation on April 25th, 2018.
• The Climate Clock was presented at the Globe Forum Conference: Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business
• Reimagine AI has received CMF funding approval to build a prototype for its AI interactive technology
• Lyric AI, the first phase of our Music/Artificial Intelligence collaboration with Google Brain (lead by Hugo Larochelle and Pablo Castro) was presented at NIPS2017 (Neural Information Processing Systems - Machine Learning and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Long Beach California).
• The Climate Clock will be featured as the centerpiece for the Canada Museum of Science and Technology traveling exhibit about climate change for the next 3 years.
• The the Climate Clock was displayed and presented by Dr Damon Matthews at the United Nations Climate Change Conference COP23 in Bonn
• Vice - Motherboard article on artificial intelligence and creativity featuring David Usher More:
David hosted a panel and conversation with lead AI researchers: Joëlle Pineau head of Facebook AI, Philippe Beaudoin co-founder of Element AI, Doina Precup head of Deepmind and Pablo Castro researcher at Google Brain, at the Canada Museum of Science and Innovation.