• David will be speaking at Google Toronto on Artificial Intelligence and Creativity, in May 2018, stay tuned for details!
• David will be hosting a public panel and conversation with the lead researchers from Google Brain, Facebook AI, Deepmind, and Element AI at the Ingenium Canada Museum of Science and Innovation on April 25th, 2018, stay tuned for details.
• The Climate Clock will be presented at the Globe Forum Conference: Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business
• Reimagine AI has received CMF funding approval to build a prototype for its AI interactive technology
• Lyric AI, the first phase of our Music/Artificial Intelligence collaboration with Google Brain (lead by Hugo Larochelle and Pablo Castro) was presented at NIPS2017 (Neural Information Processing Systems - Machine Learning and Computational Neuroscience Conference, Long Beach California).
• The Climate Clock will be featured as the centerpiece for the Canada Museum of Science and Technology traveling exhibit about climate change for the next 3 years.
• The the Climate Clock was displayed and presented by Dr Damon Matthews at the United Nations Climate Change Conference COP23 in Bonn
• Vice - Motherboard article on artificial intelligence and creativity featuring David Usher More: